Chasing Cheerios

Monday, July 28, 2008

Muffin Tin Monday

Here's O's muffin tin for today... avocado, rotisserie chicken, cottage cheese, cucumbers and bell pepper, whole grain goldfish and raisins, and organic applesauce and half of a banana. I'm very happy with my new (to me!) muffin "tin." My sister and friend, Becca, convinced me that it was time to retire my old muffin tin (I was already leaning in that direction), and I couldn't figure out what to get. I didn't want O eating out of anything coated with teflon, and I also didn't want her to eat out of an aluminum tin. I was thrilled to find this silicone muffin tin for only 25 cents at a yard sale this past weekend. Best of all...silicone is BPA-free, so I can feel good about using it to feed O!

4 comments:

  1. I have noticed that I have one of the oldest worn out muffin tins on sycamore stirrings... i think i need to buy a new one too.. just so people dont think eeeewwwww.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, and wanted to tell you that I think you are amazing. Thank you for sharing these ideas with the world, my son (2 1/2 yrs) and I have enjoyed some of the activities that you've shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your comment about silicone being BPA free i'm presuming that silicone baby bottle teats are also BPA free???
    Thanks!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it's O's favorite color! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete