Chasing Cheerios

Friday, June 3, 2011

Let the Summer Begin!

O(4) has been out of school for the summer for 2 weeks, but I finally had my last day of work today! I love my job (as a School Psychologist), but I'm very excited to have the next 2 and a half months off! May (IEP season) is always stressful when you work in special education, and I'm glad to have made it through another year :)

I have lots of activities planned for my girls for the summer, but we'll spend the vast majority of our time playing outside (in the lake, on the beach, and on our playground) and reading aloud. I'm planning for us to spend our mornings outside, and then we'll come in at lunchtime (around 1ish) to do art, science, and Montessori activities. It usually crazy hot at that time of day, so it will be the perfect time to come in and cool off. We'll go back outside at the end of the day to play for a couple more hours. We're hoping to have a great summer, and I hope you will, too!

1 comment: