Chasing Cheerios

Friday, March 15, 2013

Fun with a Printer's Drawer

A vintage printer's drawer might seem like an unusual Christmas gift for a 3 year old, but it was perfect for our sweet E!!!! She loves to set up and arrange her vast collection of toob figures on the small shelves.
This simple and fun activity keeps her busy for hours, and I love to listen to her "talk" her figures. She usually likes to play in this space by herself, but sometimes she'll let me join her, so I can have some fun, too!

2 comments:

  1. I love that :) It's amazing to see kids get in their own world and play a game, or play with their things, and have their very own fun, without any interruption or having to have someone else help with entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cool. I have just been inspired to dig out my Printer's Tray :)

    ReplyDelete